Hello! This page is our spot for information that donors often look for. If you don’t find what you need, don’t hesitate to contact Donor Relations at email@example.com or 206.215.4832. We’re here to help, Monday–Friday: 9am–5pm.
Gifts made to the Annual Fund throughout a season are combined to determine the level of donor benefits that you receive. If your employer matches your Annual Fund donation, the matching support is included for your benefits level.
Donor listings, including those in our Encore concert programs, reflect your overall support through the following types of gifts:
- Annual Fund
- Community and Education
- Ticket purchases and donations to Special Events: Opening Night Gala, Holiday Musical Salute and Club Ludo (auction and merchandise purchases are not included)
- Matching gifts from your employer
- In-Kind support
During the 2016–2017 season you will be recognized for your support this season, or your support during the 2015–2016 season; whichever amount is higher. If you’d like to know your current donor level, email Donor Relations.
Click on the links below to read the Seattle Symphony's Annual Report.
- 2015–2016 Season | View online | Download a PDF
- 2014–2015 Season | View online | Download a PDF
- 2013–2014 Season | View online | Download a PDF
- 2012–2013 Season | View online | Download a PDF
- 2011–2012 Season | View online | Download a PDF