HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Campus Club is good for most Seattle Symphony performances, based on availability. (See below calendar for available concerts)
- Orchestra level tickets can only be purchased on the day of the show. In-person purchases require current student ID.
- Campus Club tickets can be purchased online, through the Listen Boldly app or in person at the Ticket Office.
- Pay As You Go Campus Club members are limited to one ticket per member, per performance.*
- Campus Club Premier Members are limited to one free ticket and one $12 companion ticket per Campus Club Premier member, per performance.*
- Memberships are good from October to July. Campus Club Premier Membership cannot be prorated.
*Unless otherwise noted in a special offer.
**To retreive your tickets on the app be sure you are logged in to your account, once you are logged in your tickets can be accessed in the account tab
*** If you would like to attend a concert on the same day you apply, please be aware that your application must be submitted 3 hours prior to the performance.
Campus Club has been generously underwritten by Maggie Walker.