The perfect, special gift for any occasion! Gift certificates are available for Seattle Symphony concerts and series, including Live @ Benaroya Hall presentations, as well as National Geographic Live lectures and series. Certificates can be purchased in any dollar amount.
How can I purchase a gift certificate?
- Call the Ticket Office at 206.215.4747.
- Visit the Ticket Office at Benaroya Hall, at the corner of Third Avenue and Union Street.
eGIFT CERTIFICATES NOW AVAILABLE!
Stop stressing over that holiday deadline, send an electronic gift certificate! Click the purchase button below to get started. eCertificates can be ordered at any time and will be delivered to the email address on your account within four hours of purchase.
If you’d like, you may also request that a physical gift certificate be mailed. These are sent out the following business day. For local mail delivery before Christmas, we recommend ordering no later than December 15.
Ticket Office Hours
- Monday–Friday: 10am–6pm
- Saturday: 1–6pm
- Two hours prior to most performances
How can gift certificates be redeemed?
- Gift certificates can be redeemed by phone, in person or online.
- Gift certificates expire three years from date of purchase.