Affordable Tickets for College Students!
Get ready to be INSPIRED with incredible performances at the Seattle Symphony — and incredible deals on tickets. Campus Club membership is available to anyone currently enrolled as a student at a university or college.
Now there are two ways to save.
Pay As You Go
Sign up now for a FREE Campus Club membership and hear classical, pop, jazz and other musical performances at the unbelievably low price of $12 per ticket.
All You Can Hear
Sign up for our new Campus Club Premier membership. Pay a one-time $25 membership fee and attend as many Campus Club concerts as you like for the rest of the current Seattle Symphony season. PLUS! Bring a friend for just $12! Premier members also get an invitation to a Seattle Symphony Open Rehearsal.
How to sign up:
To sign up for a FREE Campus Club membership, email email@example.com with your name, address, phone number, preferred email address and school name.
To purchase a Campus Club Premier membership, click here and follow the ordering instructions.
If you are already in Campus Club and wish to upgrade to Premier membership, click here.
If you prefer to apply in person, visit us at the Seattle Symphony Ticket Office at the corner of Third Avenue and Union Street in Benaroya Hall. In-person applications are accepted only during regular business hours: 10am-6pm, Monday through Friday; 1-6pm, Saturday. Email applications are processed from Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm. If you would like to apply in person and attend a concert on the same day, please be aware that your application must be processed before 4pm.
How it works once you’re a member:
- On the first Wednesday of every month, all Campus Club and Campus Club Premier members receive email notification of available concerts.
- In-person $12 ticket purchases are only available in person the day of the concert, up to one hour before the performance starts.
- Limit one $12 Campus Club ticket per member per performance.
- Campus Club Premier tickets are available in person ONLY on the day of the concert, up to one hour before the performance starts. Limit one free ticket and one $12 companion ticket per Campus Club Premier member per performance.
- All in-person purchases are cash only. In-person purchases and ticket pickup require Campus Club membership card and current student ID. No exceptions.
- Membership expires on the date indicated on your membership card.
Do you have friends who have graduated and are no longer enrolled in school, but are in their 20s or 30s? Tell them about WolfGang, the Seattle Symphony's Young Patrons Group. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.