For a highly personal and unforgettable experience, Seattle Symphony donors are invited to join the Symphony Musicians Circle. This new giving circle will bring you closer to the outstanding musicians at the heart of the orchestra, providing generous donors of $10,000–14,999 the opportunity to form a season-long partnership with a Seattle Symphony section musician. Benefits at this level will take you behind the scenes to connect personally with your musician and other Symphony Musicians Circle donors.
When you join the Symphony Musicians Circle, you have the opportunity to:
- Choose a participating section musician for a season-long partnership
- Receive a personal introduction to your musician
- Attend a rehearsal and tour backstage
- Enjoy a private, Symphony-hosted lunch for you (and up to 3 guests) and your musician
- Be recognized in the Encore concert program as a member of the Symphony Musicians Circle
- Join other Symphony Musicians Circle donors and sponsored musicians for a special celebration
- Receive an invitation to the Maestros Circle recital and reception hosted by Music Director Ludovic Morlot
- Help highlight the exceptional musicians of the Seattle Symphony and encourage others to support the orchestra
Matching funds are available to double your gift!
Through the 2017–2018 season, new or increased gifts within the Maestros level will be DOUBLED through a generous matching gift made by Seattle Symphony Board member Judith A. Fong.
Membership in the Symphony Musicians Circle is available to donors at the Maestros Circle level and above. Annual Fund pledges of $10,000 or more may be paid in installments, not to exceed one year; total gift may include corporate matching funds.
Thank you for your support of the Seattle Symphony!
The Seattle Symphony is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Tax ID# 91-0667412.