Don't get a sitter; bring the kids with you! The Seattle Symphony’s Family Connections program invites young people ages 8–18 to attend Delta Air Line Masterworks Season, Untuxed series and Seattle Pops series performances FREE with the purchase of an adult ticket. This is an initiative of our Music Director, Ludovic Morlot, who has a passion for igniting the spark of imagination in young audiences and making symphony experiences more available to families.
Visit the concert calendar page for a listing of Delta Air Line Masterworks Season, Untuxed series and Seattle Pops series concerts.
How does it work?
Free Family Connections passes are like "companion tickets" for kids and teens ages 8–18.
- Purchase a regularly priced ticket in sections C, D or E for yourself and request up to two Family Connections passes per order, subject to availability.
- Family Connections passes may be used by parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, music teachers, mentors — anyone who brings a child age 8–18 to a Delta Air Line Masterworks Season, Untuxed series or Seattle Pops concert.
- Family Connections passes will become available three weeks prior to each concert date. Family Connections passes are available by phone and in-person only at the Seattle Symphony Ticket Office. Please note, we can make no adjustments for previous purchases.
How can I order?
- Phone: 206.215.4747 or 866.833.4747 (toll-free)
- In person: Visit us at the corner of Third Avenue & Union Street; Mon–Fri, 10am–6pm; Sat, 1–6pm; two hours prior to performances through intermission.
Join us for free concerts and other musical programs! Community Connections is Seattle Symphony’s commitment to expanding relationships with all members of our community. We build bridges with diverse communities in the region through Symphony concerts, access to complimentary tickets, music making and co-created community performances. Community Connections currently involves more than 50 local nonprofits.
The Seattle Symphony will work with youth, cultural and social service groups for customized pre-concert events, music-making workshops, creative projects and community concerts.
Who does it serve?
Any nonprofit or charitable organization (501c3) serving:
- Youth Educational Groups
- Cultural Groups
- Health Services
- Senior Citizens
- Social Services
- School Group Sales
- Contact Us